Indian market is one of the highest in the consumption of smartphones. Several companies from around the world are actually dependent on this market to improve and provide the best quality phones to the people. Every year, there is an alteration in the techniques of the phones. Every brand works to deliver the best performing smartphone that will solve almost all the issues of the people and help in assisting them with their everyday tasks, health, and much more. XiaomiRedmi is a Chinese based smartphone manufacturing company which has the largest market share in the country. Most of the people prefer this brand over other models even if the brand is of high value. This has created a huge demand for the products from the brand. Redmi Note 6 Pro is one such budget smartphone which is considered to be the successor of the Note 5 series. This series has a separate fan base in the Indian Consumer Market. As most people prefer low to medium budget phones, the Redmi brand comes up with the best features and specifications which can also be future-centric.
Details of the features:
- Design: The overall look of the Redmi Note 6 Pro is very impressive. It is a well-built phone that weighs around 178 g. It will be a bit heavy when used with tempered glasses and mobile cover. The phone is also easy to hold with comfortable one-hand usage capacity. The body is made of metal and can fit in our hands without any slipping.
- Display: The smartphone has 5.84 inches of IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen including the 16M colors. The colors are extremely top-notch and can enable full HD display. The viewing angles are neatly processed and are considered to have the best display for this price range.
- Performance: With Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor, the users can use the phone with a huge advantage over the normal usage and also with the gamers. Also, the Operating system proves to be the perfect match as it has Android 8.1 (Oreo) that is upgradable to Android 10; MIUI 11; Android One.
- Battery: For people who use it normally, this mobile has a huge battery backup. It provides a 4000 mAh battery facility that can allow the phone to perform well for a day or two without heavy gaming.
- Camera: Now this is the most important part of any smartphone. This mobile has a 12 MP+5MP Primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera which performs much higher than what can be expected from it at the given price.
Coming to the main element, the last price of this product is Rs.10,599. Other than the online platform, the model is also made available in the Sangeetha Mobile outlet which has almost all the brands of smartphones that are released at the latest.